Welcome to the Usual Objections website. We hope that you have found everything you are looking for.
This website is owned and operated by Usual Objections Limited.
Before placing an order with us you must make sure to read and agree to these terms and conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then you should contact us.
You should check these terms and conditions regularly. We may update them at any time without notice. We deem your continued use of our site as acceptance of your agreement to be bound by these changes.
Your contract to buy goods, created in accordance with these terms and conditions, is with Usual Objections Limited.
Registration with us
To allow you to have the best shopping experience you will need to register an account in order to purchase from us. When you register you will be asked to enter an email address and a password. Please keep your password safe and secure. If you think the security of your password has been compromised then login and change it right away or contact us.
Placing an order with us and our acceptance
We really hope you are happy with your purchase. If and when you place an order this is what you need to know.
(a) when you place your order please make sure all the information that you give us is accurate and complete.
(b) all orders placed are subject to acceptance by us and stock availability
(c) once you have clicked the “Place order” button we try to process your order and get it out the door as quickly as we can. This means we can’t guarantee being able to amend or cancel it.
(d) all prices and delivery charges are shown on the website and are inclusive of VAT. All transactions take place in British pounds.
(e) Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirmation containing the details of your chosen purchase. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance and completion of the contract takes place when we despatch the goods to you.
(f) We reserve the right in our sole discretion not to accept your order, process your transaction or refuse to provide a service to you. We will not be held liable to you or any third party for withdrawing our stock from our website, refusing to process a transaction or suspending a transaction after the processing has begun.
Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or PayPal. Payment by card will be debited and cleared from your account upon receipt of your order by us. The use of coupon codes to offer a discount on the advertised price on site are entirely at our discretion and in some cases may not be used in conjunction with other offers.
All debit and credit card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the relevant card issuer. If for any reason the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery to you.
We take all reasonable care to make our site as secure as possible. Furthermore we will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure. However, other than in the case of demonstrable negligence on our part we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer should a third party obtain unauthorised access to any of your personal data on our site.
Cancelling an Order
If you have placed an order but wish to change or cancel it then please contact us as soon as you can. We will try our best to make any changes but cannot guarantee this.
Under the UK’s Distance Selling Regulations you have a right to cancel your order up to 14 days after the goods have been received. At Usual Objections we offer a 30 days returns policy. Once we receive the goods back from you and we are satisfied that they are in a good, unused condition we will refund you the cost of the goods in full by the method used to pay for the original transaction. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return it for an exchange or refund, provided it is within 30 days of receipt of your order and the item is as new and in the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse refunds for returned items which are not in saleable condition.
Faulty items will either be replaced, repaired or refunded following evaluation by us. For the avoidance of doubt, faulty goods are classified as items that are received damaged or develop a manufacturing fault. Items damaged through general wear and tear are not classified as faulty. Faulty items can returned within twelve (12) months for a replacement or a repair. If this is not possible, we will offer a refund or credit voucher.
Returns are only accepted online for items purchased directly from our website.
Products purchased as gifts can be refunded in full to the original purchaser; alternatively we can provide a credit in the form of a voucher to the gift recipient. We are unable to refund postage on returned gift items.
Gift exchanges will show on the order history of the original purchaser. Please include a suitable delivery address for us to despatch exchanged products to.
If you have given us your permission we will keep in contact with you via email with special offers, brand information and details of new products.
If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our promotional emails or contact us. Please note that it can take up to 7 days to fully remove you from our email mailing list so you may continue to receive emails whilst your request is being processed.
Please note that service emails relating to your account and orders cannot be unsubscribed from and will continue to be sent.
1. We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, and descriptions of listed goods at any time with or without notice.
2. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on our website is incorrect for any reason we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and that your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances we describe we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of the order.
3. We have tried our very best to provide accurate product images. However, a number of factors such as internet browsers, monitor colour and the like can affect the way in which you see the goods. We cannot be held responsible or liable for any difference in colour between the image and actual product.
4. The products for sale on our website are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of this site
5. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of goods to the extent that the delay is due to an event outside of our reasonable control.
6. No warranty is given that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server that makes its available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of www.usualobjections.com. We will not be responsible for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
7. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind whether express and implied in relation to our products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer neither does it affect your statutory and contractual rights to cancel.
8. We will not be liable in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
(a) any economic losses; or
(b) any loss of goodwill; or
(c) any loss of reputation; or
(d) any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights contained in and relating to this website are the property of Usual Objections Limited or its licensors. In accessing this website you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium) transmit show or play in public adapt or change in any way the content of the website or any of its pages for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Usual Objections Limited.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceedings or succeeding breach of any provision.
These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Usual Objections Limited regarding your use of the site and supersedes any other agreement or understanding, arrangements, undertaking or proposal written or oral between you and us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of the terms and conditions.
If you have received a coupon code which entitles you to a discount on a purchase made through our website, you will need to enter this code in the Coupon Code field of your Shopping Bag.
Different codes will have different usage allowances, we reserve the right to limit usage to one per person.
Only one promotional code can be used per order, and we are unable to combine promotional codes together. We recommend that you use the code that gives you the best deal. We are unable to apply a discount after an order has been submitted.